Test Automation Engineer – Work with the best in the Southwest
A Test Automation Engineer / Automation Tester / Software Tester who wants to train in the latest Automation Test innovations is needed at a fast growing software solutions provider in Bristol. As an Automation Tester / Software Tester, you will get the chance to work on bespoke large scale industry-leading systems for global clients. The systems are bleeding edge and the work will be challenging, interesting and career-defining.
As a Test Automation Engineer / Automation Tester / Software Tester, you will be able to join a talented team in a highly innovative organisation who will offer you training, very competitive salary and excellent benefits. The right Test Engineer will be an analytical thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for providing best in breed solutions. You will get to work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Key skills as a Test Automation Engineer / Automation Tester / Software Tester:
- Write test scripts using the latest automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine
- Create automation frameworks
- work closely with developers – capture, re-use, traceability config management, version of test objects
- TDD / BDD methodologies
- Full knowledge of the SDLC
- Test reporting
- Prepare test data
- risk management
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Knowledge of the trends and emerging technologies within the testing space
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Relevant degree
- Previous consultancy experience
- Worked on Open Source Projects
As an Automation Tester / Software Tester, for this challenging role, they can pay up to £55k + leading benefits package.
Please send a CV for immediate consideration
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: JOB-2109
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP