Business Analyst (Change / Transformation)
| Warrington| 12 Month FTC | £28 – £40k + 10% Bonus|
My Client are a major utilities and energy company, who require a Business Analyst to deliver a critical transformational project. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and delivering a technical change programme, you would have proven experience in delivering IT transformational or business change projects.
- Working within a programme management team providing support and guidance to the programme
- Providing business analysis capabilities to review the existing business process and user requirements
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and update existing process documentation
- Develop and document new processes/workflows and changes to relevant business processes.
- Work with business and functional stakeholders to assess potential business risks to safety, compliance and business operations resulting from the deployment of the program.
- Working out of 3 key business areas: Business Systems, Asset Management, Mobile Strategy.
- Extensive experience working on and delivering transformational IT projects.
- Experienced Business Analyst/Process Change management – Strong change management skills / Project management skills/skills in SAP, CRM, Dynamics.
- Blend of solutions/business systems design and aligning with the IT Strategy
- Experience with the following – Ellipse / Field Reach / Estimate / Web TMS.
- Looking for someone with good technical problem-solving skills, experienced with Target Operating Models / End to end system refresh.
- Experience working with key groups of business and functional stakeholders to finalise and document business change to support the introduction of new technology.
- Exposure to constructing business readiness plans that prepare the business through training, communications and support.
- Proven background in building strong relationships with agreed business and functional stakeholders that facilitates meaningful discussions for example changes to processes, roles and responsibilities, working practices.
Salary and How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, then please click “apply” or alternatively you can email me at [email protected]
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: BA-ENW-Warrington
Salary: £28000 - £40000 per annum + 10% Bonus + pension + Healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP