| C# .NET Developer |
| £300 – £400 p/d |
| Crewe |
The company is a worldwide financial company delivering digital products to a portfolio of blue chip Clients. The successful candidate would operate in their European Head Office in Crewe, responsible for dealing with the design and development of web applications, mobile applications and web portals. Delivery to clients is required on a global scale, therefore the successful candidate will have had previous exposure to operating in complex and challenging digital environments.
Essential Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of C# and or Visual Basic, sufficient to develop and troubleshoot on our core apps technologies (desktop/middleware/websites).
- .Net WebAPI RESTful Web Services
- MVC Design Pattern
- SOLID programming
- Awareness of Secure Coding
- Good knowledge of T-SQL including creation and maintenance of complex stored procedures
- Xamarin or mobile development (advantage)
The Role / Key Deliverables
- Contribute to the implementation of the long-term strategic vision of the team and technologies, responding to the flexible demands of the working environment.
- Work with others in the development team to review of both current and emerging technologies and contribute to the adoption of new development methodologies and their application to the SDLC.
- Contribute to the development of modern business systems.
- Work as part of a team to deliver projects to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide 3rd line support for live systems through the service desk.
- Develop solutions according to agreed development methodologies.
- Work with 3rd Party development partners.
- Disciplined use of Application Lifecycle Management Tools (JIRA/TFS), working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Work with other developers to ensure quality, supervising junior developers as required.
- Build strong working relationships with other developers, and teams throughout delivery, change and run.
How To Apply
Please send your CV over to [email protected], and follow up with me on 0161 804 9350 to discuss the role and the necessary steps going forward.
Please also feel free to connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull/
For all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: C#Contract-Crewe
Salary: £300 - £400 per day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP