| Contract Desktop Software Team Lead |
| Manchester City Centre | £300-£450 p/d |
| 6-24 Months |
Keywords: Software / Developer / Manchester / .Net / Winforms / MS SQL Server / Agile / API / Apps / AccuRev / Jira / NO SQL / Contract / MVC / WCF / WPF /
My Client, an Online E-Commerce brand have an urgent requirement for a Software development Team Lead on an initial 6-month contractual basis with the chance of extensions up to 2 years. The role would involve working on a critical project and leading a team of 15 developers on an urgent business critical project.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience working with .NET and C#, or VB.NET.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience leading a team, or operating in a technical lead capacity.
- 5 years’ commercial experience with MS SQL Server (2000 or later).
- Examples or a proven track record of delivering high standard, large-scale software solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and practices.
- Delivery and target focused.
- Extremely passionate about software development, coding and technology.
- Ability to work independently.
- An experience of working with distributed/ concurrent, multi-tiered applications.
- Jira Issue Management.
- An exposure to No SQL technologies and also message orientated.
- Experience of working in a 24/7 environment.
- Message Orientated.
- Degree Qualified or an equivalent in Computer Science.
Rate and How To Apply
My client is looking to pay between £300-£450p/d depending on experience.
To apply press on the “apply now button”, or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at [email protected] (Also, if you haven’t done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn : https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull).
Keywords: Software / Team Lead / Developer / Manchester / .Net / Winforms / MS SQL Server / Agile / API / Apps / AccuRev / Jira / NO SQL / Contract / MVC / WPF / WCF /
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: C#-Contract-TL
Salary: £300 - £450 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6-24 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP