| iOS Developer|
| Permanent | £30,000 – £50,000 |
| Trafford |
My Client is a travel company that operates in over several countries and are market leaders in tailoring bespoke travel itineraries for customers. Their Agile focused IT Department is looking to expand their ranks and recruit new iOS Developers to work out of their new digital team. The role would be to collaborate with other development teams in order to deliver a full suite of applications and internal systems. You will maintain and develop their existing mobile application software.
Main responsibilities will be to:
- Write clean, re-usable code and testable code.
- Developing, prototyping future projects to end product.
- Deliver highly functional applications for global staff and customers alike.
- Work with scrum teams to develop delivery schedules for projects.
- Drive to build a mobile development hub in the business.
- Work closely with design & product experts to ensure that the UX is up to par.
- Build user interfaces that solve complex matters in a simplistic manner.
As the iOS Developer you will have experience of:
- Developing iOS Mobile applications.
- Good working knowledge of both Objective C and Swift and projects that use both in the same code base.
- Familiar with structured software development / quality processes.
- Demonstrable communication and team working skills.
- Design patterns and software architectures such as MVC/MVVM.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration.
- Is able to take responsibility and initiative and to operate within a team.
Salary and How To Apply
My Client is looking to pay between £30-£50k, benefits include an annual bonus, salary sacrifice discounted car scheme, private healthcare membership, local shops and facilities discount, holiday discounts and bespoke consultative advice etc.
Their standard hours of work are flexible over 37.5 hours per week. Their developers tend to come in between 8-10am and work until 4-6pm you can never be late to work with my Client! They also offer the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week after passing a 6-month probation.
To apply for this role, press on the “apply now” button, or alternatively send your CV directly to [email protected].
If you would like to discuss this role or any further development opportunities, please call Chelsea on 0161 804 9350 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull
For the latest jobs, market insights and interview tips, please follow Adalta on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: IOS-Trafford
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Flexi-working, bonus etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP