Lead Test Consultant – Automation, Innovative projects, Agile
A Lead Test Consultant or Senior Test Consultant with hands-on Automation skills (such as Selenium, Protractor or Jasmine) is needed at a prestigious and fast-growing software solutions provider in London. As a Senior Test Consultant, you will help lead the delivery of bleeding edge testing services, get involved with strategic decisions and client engagements. You will play a visible role helping to grow the testing practice. The systems are bespoke large-scale industry-leading software for global clients. The work will be challenging, interesting and career-defining.
As a Lead Test Consultant, you will be able to join a talented team in a highly innovative organisation who will offer you extra training, very competitive salary and excellent benefits. The right Senior Test Consultant will be an analytical thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for providing best in breed solutions. You will get to work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Key skills as a Lead Test Consultant:
- Senior level experience as a hands-on software tester
- Ability to provide leadership on a range testing projects
- Consultancy or client facing experience
- End to end test automation experience – Selenium, Protractor or Jasmine
- Continuous Integration Systems
- Full knowledge of the SDLC
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Knowledge of the trends and emerging technologies within the testing space
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Relevant degree
- Worked on Open Source Projects
- Technical and operational testing
As a Senior client facing Test Engineer, for this challenging role, they can pay a market leading salary + excellent benefits package.
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: JOB-2109-65
Salary: £55000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP