My client who are an international award winning consulting business are looking for a number of platform engineers to join there rapidly expanding London operation. You’ll work across a range of sectors: Financial Services, Engineering, Retailing, and Public Sector. You’ll switch assignments probably every 6 to 12 months, so don’t expect to have your own desk for too long in this fast paced organisation. You’ll work on small projects and giant programmes and work with some very smart people!
What we are looking for?
- Project Delivery: To work with clients and other internal teams to build out secure, resilient, high availability [AWS | Azure | .*] Cloud environments
- Create tools (eg.Teraform, ansible & puppet) and automated workflow capabilities to enable software engineers to test and promote code across the different environments and into production with maximum velocity
- Managing, supporting, maintaining and improving the project’s infrastructure, automation, continuous integration system and application release process.
- Acting as a bridge between operations and development teams
- Promote, document and implement systems infrastructure best practices
- Understands Service Management
What we offer!
A very competitive salary and benefits scheme a great place to work and to experience different work environments, develop your skills and working with some of the smartest people in the technology/consulting industry – so if this is of interest then send your CV to begin this exciting journey!
If you’d like to discuss this role, give Ian Simpson a call on 020 897 3200 for full details.
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: Platform/Eng/Adalta
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + comprehensive benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP