Ruby on Rails Developer
Due to business growth my client a market leading global organisation, require a permanent Ruby on Rails developer to join their business working on a remote basis. Working on a remote basis you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a bespoke Project Management system used globally by the organisation and their end clients.
- Experienced programmer in Ruby on Rails and RoR gems (particularly Active Admin), MySQL, JS, AWS administration, API integrations.
- Competent in creating and maintaining security in terms of data systems access, integrity and backup.
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provide network administrator support including application installation and testing – Test and modify systems to ensure that they operate reliably.
- Make recommendations on custom applications to resolve important issues and improve the overall capability of our technology stack.
- Assist in managing outsource relationships for 3rd party application development and programming consultants.
- Write, maintain and share detailed systems specification documentation.
- Provide support and respond to feedback.
Salary and How To Apply
My client is looking to pay between 30-45k depending on experience.
To apply press on the “apply now button”, or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at [email protected] (Also, if you haven’t done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull).
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: ROR-2018-REMOTE
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP