|Technical .NET Consultant |
| Bristol | £40,000 – £60,000 |
Keywords: Technical Consultant / Financial Services / Senior Developer / Consultant / Banking / Investment / Trading / Low Latency / Multithreaded / .NET / C# / Bristol / Consultancy / Agile / Hedge Fund /
My award-winning Client builds large scale, bespoke, business critical systems for some of the world’s most demanding organisations. They have a broad range of world class software consultants that design the full development lifecycle and build complex, modern software and applications for a variety of blue-chip clients in the Financial Services sector. This role offers the opportunity to deploy low latency and multithreaded platforms and systems for a variety of enterprise organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities Overview
- Full technical authority across all elements of client site technology and development.
- Reviewing wider business / architecture solutions in conjunction with appropriate technology standards / principles and the overall technical vision to complete project deadlines.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for the architecture, system design specification, walk through of the specification and high level design and test scenarios with project stakeholders and implementation teams.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent problem solving skills and adaptability to new situations.
- C# for server-side development.
- Frameworks like .NET.
- Mark-up Languages like XML and JSON.
- Agile delivery practices and particularly Scrum.
- Good technical design skills including (where appropriate) good OO design principles.
- The ability to work well within a team, autonomously and in a consultative setting.
- Excellent technical communication to liaise with Board Level executives.
- Out-of-the-box way of thinking.
- A passion for tech that transcends into your hobbies/free time.
- A good academic background.
- An exemplary track record of technical leadership in a consultative or enterprise level role.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements and requirements analysis.
Salary and How to Apply
My client is looking to pay between £40-£60k depending on experience. Benefits include childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, travel loan scheme, discounted gym membership, training and certification courses, death in service plan etc.
To apply press on the “apply now button”, or alternatively send your CV directly to myself at [email protected] (Also, if you haven’t done so already, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn:
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chelseabull and https://www.linkedin.com/company/adalta-recruitment-solutions-ltd?trk=top_nav_home).
Keywords: Technical Consultant / Financial Services / Senior Developer / Consultant / Banking / Investment / Trading / Low Latency / Multithreaded / .NET / Bristol / Consultancy / Agile / Hedge Fund /
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: SL-.NET-Bristol
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP