| Test Analyst (Manual & Automation Tester) |
| Manual & Automation Testing/Agile/Selenium/ISEB or ISTQB |
| Manchester (Trafford) |
| Competitive Salary + Bonus |
My Client are an award-winning business that places people at the heart of everything they do. They have 1,700 home-based Franchisees and 350 support staff based from their office located near the Trafford Centre in Manchester. The Company sets itself apart by recruiting the best people, the business is growing quickly and has a huge opportunity for further growth by executing its clear strategy globally. Moving forward they’re looking for authenticity and creative flair, for individuals who are comfortable operating in the world of modern technology and those who possess a high level of digital skills, to make sure the client is always one step ahead. Everyone who works for them takes pride in what they do, they set high standards and always, always aim to deliver.
The Testing Team embraces the planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations. The purpose of testing is to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified, and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented. As a Test Analyst your responsibilities will include the process of engineering, using and maintaining testware (test cases, test scripts, test reports, test plans, etc.) to measure and improve the quality of the software being tested.
- Reviews requirements and specifications and defines test conditions.
- Actively participate in planning, estimation, and prioritisation processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
- Design, develop, and contribute to our automation framework
- Designs test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- Analyses and reports test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks associated with own work.
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Experience in Manual testing (UAT/System/Regression)
- Exposure of Agile Requirement designing and Selenium WebDriver experience (or other automation tools)
- Knowledge of testing Micro Services and the different types needed including Base, Unit, Integration, Load, Stress, Security, resiliency testing (Experience preferable)
- Working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Experience in Test Plan preparation, estimation and status reporting
- Preferably accredited with a cloud provider
- Experience scripting automated, browser-based, end-to-end functional tests using the Selenium WebDriver (APIs, as opposed to record/playback IDE)
- A good understanding of HTML, CSS and basic coding practice
- Preferably ISEB or ISTQB accredited (but not essential)
Summary of Desirable Attributes and Qualifications
- Strong commitment to quality and a thorough approach to responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Excellent time management and planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Good problem-solving skills and the tenacity to stay with an issue until it is resolved.
- Excellent team-working skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and committed to a testing career path.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, then please click “apply” or alternatively you can email me at [email protected]
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: TestAnalyst-JP18
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: