Test Automation Architect – 6 months+, Open Source, BDD
Do you want to implement best practice Test Automation solutions?
Do you have a passion for Open Source technologies and the latest Automation methodologies?
A Test Automation Architect / Test Architect is needed for an exciting and challenging long-term project in Central London. As a Test Automation Architect / Test Architect, you will lead projects covering a plethora of platforms from web apps to mobile and tablet. The technologies will be cutting edge and you will get to work on a lot of challenging greenfield solutions. This company is widely seen as a world leader in Test Automation techniques.
Key responsibilities as a Test Architect
- Delivery of robust automation frameworks – End to end Test Automation
- Hands on knowledge of coding for building frameworks and scripting
- Mentoring team members
- Experience of building teams
Key skills as a Test Automation Architect
- Strong technical skills – OOP languages such as Java, C#, Python, Ruby
- Exposure to Open Source Automation Tools such as Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor,
- API Testing – Web services
- BDD – Gherkin, Specflow, Cucumber
- SQL / XML / JSON
- Agile / CI
- Source Control
- Excellent communication skills
As a Test Automation Architect, this is a fantastic place to challenge your knowledge and work with a prestigious client base.
This role can pay up to £475 per day for a 6-month contract likely to extend
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
Job Reference: JOB-2414
Salary: £400 - £475 per day + 6 months
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: ASAP